Maintaining your new vehicle....
When you buy a new car, we can offer you the option to manage all servicing schedules, unexpected repairs and breakdown cover with one of our Maintenance Packs Plan. For a monthly payment, you can cover the cost of maintaining your car for 1-4 years from the day your new car is delivered. Not only does it work out cheaper than paying for individual services, but our schedule of services keeps your car in tip-top condition which will also enhance your car's resale value.
All our Maintenance Packs include the following items: -
- No Quibble Tyres
- Breakdown Recovery
- Routine Maintenance
- Non Fair wear and tear
- Driver error
- Misfuelling/run out of fuel
- Top ups
- Missed servicing
- Missing items
- Breakdown tyre changes
More treats for you and your car
To maintain the reliability and re-sale value of your car it is critical to keep it maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. If you are unsure, please make contact with us and we will advise you of your vehicles manufacture’s guidelines.
- Fixed monthly cost motoring for the duration of your policy
- Cheaper than paying for servicing and repairs as needed
- No unexpected bills when things go wrong
- Protection against future price increases on parts and labour
- Servicing and repairs by an approved garage in your locality
- Tyre replacement by an approved dealer in your locality
- No need to pay for work done and then claim it back
- Reduced administration as no supplier invoices or expense claims
- Your vehicle is kept in peak condition throughout your policy
- 24 Hour dedicated Driver Support Hotline for all Maintenance Packs queries
- Vehicle collection and delivery or a courtesy car arranged
- Vehicles returned washed and valeted
- Breakdown services - Roadside Rescue, Recovery & Home Start included
· What if I want to cancel?
We provide a 14 day cooling off period at the start of contracts in case customers want to cancel their Maintenance Packs agreement. If you want to cancel your contract during this period, provided you have not submitted a claim on the policy you are fully entitled to a full refund of any premium paid, subject to our admin fee of £50 + VAT . Customers who choose to terminate their packs early after the minimum period, usually incur a charge for doing so.
· What happens if I exceed my mileage?
If you are exceeding your requested mileage by less than 10% of your contract, we will monitor the situation and inform you by email which will result in a charge at the end of the contract to cover our increased costs. If you are exceeding your requested mileage by more than 10%, we will re-work your monthly payment to cover the excess in the same way a utility company would adjust your monthly gas or electric and we will inform you by email before any changes are made.
· Can I continue to use my local garage?
Yes, we are pleased to confirm that you are free to use your own repairer if you prefer to do so, provided they are approved repairers and organised through our systems.
· What happens when I need a service?
Just call us on 0844 801 31 31 and we'll immediately put you in touch with our maintenance team directly who will help you book your car in at the most convenient time.
· Do I have to pay for repairs and recover the costs?
We use a network of independent garages across the UK. Each garage is monitored closely and extensive customer surveys are carried out continuously to ensure they are providing service in accordance with the required standards.
Once the repairer has the car, they will contact us for authority, complete the work and invoice us.
· Does the Pack apply in Europe?
Not routinely, but it is worth checking as your manufacturer's cover may include European travel.
Your handbook and card includes details the lines that you ring if travelling in Europe and a problem arises. You will be put through to English speaking staff who will organise assistance. It is possible that the garage or rescue team that attend your incident might ask you to pay for a repair. This is because the continental garage or rescue operator may not have the means of reclaiming funds from us for repairs covered under your warranty. If that should prove the case simply keep the receipts and claim back when you return, ideally letting the authorisation centre know from abroad that work is being carried out.
· Will the roadside assistance attend whatever the circumstances?
We offer 24-hour road assistance, 365 days a year with up to one hour labour.
What if I breakdown at home?
All the comprehensive benefits of roadside assistance but with the additional reassurance of being covered at home or within one quarter of a mile of your home address.
What if the car develops a problem?
Just ring us and we will send our professionals to inspect your car and diagnose the problem.
· What if my car get written off or stolen?
Simply, the remaining value of your plan should be claimed using the uninsured loss protection.
Who are your recovery agents?
Our main recovery agent is the RAC.
· What if I get a puncture?
We will arrange to have your tyre repaired or replaced depending on the damage. We would not expect to charge you for this unless there are extending circumstances such as vandalism, theft and repeated damage.
· What if I want to extend my contract?
You would need to make contact with us for a quote. We do however have a maximum of four years and 120,000 miles.
· What happens if my car goes off the road and I need a replacement vehicle?
Whilst our cover does not cover you for a free replacement vehicle, we will be more than happy to book this on your behalf. We will require you to cover this cost over the phone by card and indemnify us from any damage costs.
· What happens if I miss a service?
It is your responsibility to make sure that your car is serviced within the manufacturer's guidelines. If you let this lapse and we cannot make a manufacturer or dealer warranty claim due to it, we will recharge the warranty element of any work to you.
If you require any further information regarding fair ware and tear guides you can find information available at: www.bvrla.co.uk.
The BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association) is the trade body for companies engaged in the leasing and rental of cars and commercial vehicles.